Agcapita group of funds is presently seeking a Managing Director for its Calgary, Alberta head office.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will report to the Board of Trustees and be responsible for the following:
• Operating results of the business, including capital raising and all farmland purchasing and leasing activities;
• Managing investor relations activities, including preparing and delivering presentations to potential and existing investors; and
• Ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting to stakeholders and fund administrators.
Job Requirements: The successful candidate will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
• Knowledge of agricultural business operations and administration would be considered an asset;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior management role leading small groups (three to four employees);
• Demonstrated strength in financial analysis;
• Knowledge in management of financial resources;
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
• Excellent technical, planning, organization, and presentation skills; and
• Willingness to travel.
Founded in 2008, Agcapita farmland funds are based on the premise that farmland is an excellent long-term investment. That premise is driven by a number of factors, primarily that the world has entered a period of unprecedented demand for agricultural products due to the worldwide increase in the need for food, feed and fuel.
Agcapita offers a superior results-based compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Please email Janet Stillwell (email@example.com) with resumes.